- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Read technical diagrams and blueprints.
- Perform general electrical maintenance.
- Inspect transformers and circuit breakers and other electrical components.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices.
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures.
- Follow National Electrical Code state and local building regulations.
- Circuit breaker corrective maintenance.
- Good knowledge of heating and air conditioning systems.
- Good knowledge of various test equipment.
- High school diploma/GED required
- 5+ years’ experience in the electrical trade
- Able to work well on a team
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Demonstrable knowledge and skills for electrical installation, maintenance and repair of electrical systems and equipment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
A and V Electric Company, Inc
2750 Tremont Rd
Savannah, GA 31405