Cable Installer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with customers to discuss their cabling needs.
- Mapping out the area and assessing equipment requirements.
- Installing cables in homes and offices.
- Identifying and removing old or redundant cables.
- Troubleshooting cable and network issues.
- Assisting with the setup of equipment, including televisions, routers, telephones, and computers.
- Troubleshooting cable and equipment malfunctions.
- Providing basic operating instructions.
- Completing job reports.
- Maintaining stock levels at the office and in the vehicle.
Cable Installer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous work experience as a Cable Technician or Cable Installer.
- Advanced knowledge of telecommunication systems and electrical equipment.
- Knowledge of electrical systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work in cramped spaces.
A and V Electric Company, Inc
2750 Tremont Rd
Savannah, GA 31405